The past few days I have had a pain in what seems to be a lymph node on the right left of my neck just before the jawline. Today I was looking at my teeth and my two rear molars (not wisdom teeth they were removed years ago) are black. It is on both sides of my mouth and only on the outside (cheekside). Its the entire tooth from the center of it down to the gum and the tooth on the left appears to be turning grey. The tooth on the right has a silver filling in it from years back but thats the only cavity i've ever had and short of the wisdom teeth removal i've never had any other problems. I am a 29 year old male, any idea what may be going on?

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 04 - October - 2010, at 10:37 AM

• It looks like that your tooth is decayed and is infected. When the tooth is infected ,the lymph node in that region is also infected and hence the swellig. You have to visit the dentist and get the X-ray done and may be you have to go for the root canal treatment. For more info on root canal treatment  you can visit the following link...www.identalhub.com/article_understanding-root-canal-therapy-rct-295.aspx

Free Dental Consultation