Whatever I want to chew while eating I experiance terrible pain in the root of the tooths. I'm facing this problem for more than two years. Please help me. If I want to implant permanent tooth than what I have to do.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Rachel Mery

Rachel Mery 17 - September - 2010, at 22:02 PM

• Sometimes tooth ache does hurt badly due to some infection.You should rinse your mouth with 3% hydrogen peroxide mix with warm water. Get them in equal amounts. Iboprufen medicine is also quite effective.Also see for the dentist soon.

• Wendy Roberts

Wendy Roberts 16 - September - 2010, at 01:45 AM

• It does happen when a tooth gets pulled that some silver tiny bones break loose from the jaw. Over time these slivers can work their way out up to the surface. Basically you should get it checked form the dentist as that silver thing needs to removed otherwise it will hurt more and could lead to other problems as well. It may be possible that area of extraction has got infected. Check out for the dentist as soon as possible.

• Samantha

Samantha 15 - September - 2010, at 23:38 PM

• I got my bottom right wisdom tooth pulled away last year, but I have got pain certainly and the pain is not over it or in between but under the gums. I thought that something might have got stuck in between but i realized and felt that the pain is under the surface of the gum.It feels like a hole in the cavity and hurts so bad.

• Simi Sharma

Simi Sharma 15 - September - 2010, at 05:11 AM

• Trouble is everyone is sold the treatment as the be all and end all of having white teeth and with some people it just will not work. As stated the really white teeth seen in the media are veneers which is a longer and much slower process.Did you have them whitened within a dental surgery setting, does not sound like it as many dentists will actually do a test tooth to see what the degree of sensitivity will be. Your problem is the sensitivity you have been left with has now been with you for two months so sadly it maybe a permanent thing for you now. It is a major risk with teeth whitening and is very understated away from the dental surgeries.

• mark brown

mark brown 15 - September - 2010, at 03:37 AM

• I spent £250 on a 1 hour teeth whitening session (really painful and has left my teeth very sensitive) and for about 2 days, my teeth were dramatically whiter...2 months on, they look the same as they used to, even though I have been using the bleaching kit the guy gave me every week. They were never that yellow anyway, but I wanted them REALLY white, like as white as all the celebs seem to have them. I am so annoyed, I feel like I have been ripped off. Has anyone else had this experience? Why aren't my teeth whiter?

Free Dental Consultation