I am a 15, soon to be 16, year old female who is desperately in need of braces. I have never been to a dentist before in my entire life and it shows. My mother is the only parent I live with and I have four other siblings. My father is the only one who plays child support out of the other three fathers. My mother tells me all the time that we can't even afford to get us an appointment. We are not on Welfare, but at school, we receive reduced lunch. My teeth are gaped and I have an overbite. My dream since a child was to have straightened teeth. Out of us five, I would say that my teeth are the worse. I'm asking for your help and I pray that you can help me. Not only is it a self-esteem issue, but a health issue: I have never been to the dentist before. So please, I beg of you, take me into consideration. Thank you.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 20 - December - 2011, at 22:31 PM

•  

If there is misalignment of teeth present, then you need dental braces to correct it. It is difficult to find absolutely free dental braces but you can get dental braces at low cost. The most inexpensive of braces which you can get for yourself are traditional dental braces which are made of metal. Traditional metal braces are cheaper than ceramic and lingual dental braces. To get dental braces at low cost, you can opt for right payment plan and get a good dental insurance. If patient is not able to pay for braces in one go, then interest free plans to pay in installments can be offered to the patient. Several dental plans are also available with which you can get dental braces at low cost. You can also get a plan for yourself where you have to pay as less as $100 per month. You can buy a separate dental policy to get dental braces at low cost. Being a part of some clinical trials happening around your place can also fetch you dental braces at low cost. These trials are conducted for oral, dental or craniofacial concerns and are conducted for different purposes such as prevention, screening, diagnostic or quality of life purposes. You can also visit a dental school near your place to get dental braces at low cost. In dental schools, treatment is done by budding dentists under the supervision of experienced dentists. You can also search for free dental clinics which are held by churches or local non-profit agencies. These might be able to get you free dental braces. For more info on dental braces at low cost, refer to….. http://www.identalhub.com/dental-how-to-get-braces-at-half-cost-675.aspx

Free Dental Consultation