i originally have a gap in my teeth and a couple of years ago i got it filled. i was now wondering if i could get this gap removed and how i would do that?

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 24 - October - 2011, at 23:25 PM

  • To fill the gaps between teeth, a person can get dental bonding done or can get dental lumineers or can opt for dental veneers or dental crowns. Treatment option to close the gap depends on the amount of gap which is present. To close the gap between teeth, braces or invisaligns can also be given to the patient.  Treatment duration for braces or invisaligns is 18-24 months whereas cosmetic procedures are faster as compared to braces or invisalign treatment. You must have got dental bonding done. You can visit your dentist and can discuss with him about various options to close the gap. For more info on dealing with gap tooth, you can refer to following article… http://www.identalhub.com/dental-dealing-with-a-gap-tooth-566.aspx

Free Dental Consultation