I need to loosen a denture held with a zinc phosphate oxide permanent cement in order to change the denture. Can I do so without damaging the underlying remaining teeth?

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 08 - November - 2010, at 07:05 AM

  • You must be talking about the Fixed Partial denture which are cemented with the dental cement to the abutment teeth. For the removal of these dentures the crown removers are available but if it does not come out with  that then the dentist cut the crown which is cemented on the abutment tooth. For more info on the crown and bridge you can visit the followig link on our website.....www.identalhub.com/article_problems-after-crown-placement-272.aspx

Free Dental Consultation