I have a crossbite and i know i have to get braces what type of braces will i need for a crossbite will i need rubber bands?

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 01 - July - 2011, at 09:42 AM

  • With crossbite you can go with any type of braces like metallic, ceramic except lingual braces. The metallic braces will be best as they are most reliable, economical, strong and most prevalent. They give best results. Depending on type of cross bite and number of teeth involved, you have also have to go for bite plate also and yes you have to wear rubber bands to rectify the cross bite. For more info on choosing right type of braces you can read this article... http://www.identalhub.com/article_choosing-right-type-of-braces-159.aspx

Free Dental Consultation