i am 25 year old girl. My doctor has extracted my permanent premolar teeth & i ws under impression that it is a milk teeth. my teeths are not fully aligned. nw he s asking me to go for braces. I am workign in an MNC, 25 yr old can get married anytime so i dnt want to go for braces what to do? plz suggest asap

Leave Comment

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 13 - May - 2011, at 10:43 AM

• Now when your permanent premolar is already pulled out and now you have two options. One is to close the extraction space by going for bridge or dental implant and the other option is to go for braces treatment and get space closed as your teeth are already not in alignment. It will serve 2 purposes. One is extraction space will be closed and other is your teeth will get aligned. These days many options are available. You can go for ceramic braces which are tooth colored or you can opt for lingual braces in which the braces are put on back of teeth and nothing is visible from the front. Another option is go for Invisialign which are transparent trays which can be put or removed at your own will. All braces options other than metallic one are costlier but that is the price you have to pay in cosmetic dentistry. For more info on choosing right braces, you can read this article... www.identalhub.com/article_choosing-right-type-of-braces-159.aspx

Free Dental Consultation