I have really bad teeth and they all need pulled. And i want to get dentures. I am trying to find a cheap dentist to do the work, but would like a free consoltation so i will know round about what i would have to pay for the work.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 22 - December - 2011, at 03:31 AM

• If your teeth can be saved, then better save them than getting them pulled out. If they are unrestorable, mobile and infected, then they can be pulled out. If simple tooth extraction is done to pull out the tooth, then it will cost you around $100-$150 per tooth and if surgical tooth extraction is done for removal of tooth, then it may cost you $250-$500per tooth depending on condition of the tooth and complication involved. Cost of dental treatment varies from dentist to dentist and place to place. After tooth extraction, dental implants or dentures can be given for replacement of missing teeth. Dental implants are quite costly and will cost around $4000 per tooth. You can also get implant supported dentures.  Cost of complete upper and lower denture both is $1000-$5000. Basic of denture may cost you $300 but they don’t offer a lot in terms of function and esthetics. They are not really comfortable and are not long lasting too. Mid range dentures come in the range of around $1000 and have warranty of 1 to 2 years. Tooth extraction is covered by dental insurance. Dentures may or may not be covered by dental insurance. If you don’t have much money, then you can visit a dental school near your place where treatment is done by budding dentists under the supervision of experienced dentists. Quality of treatment is not bad either in dental schools. You can also look for free dental clinics or dental clinics which offer treatment at low cost. For more info on tooth extraction cost, refer to….   http://www.identalhub.com/dental-tooth-extraction-cost-882.aspx

Free Dental Consultation