i have really bad tooth each and bad teeh, teeh missing, im going to school and work in the evening part-time. the last time a dentist told me that i need to get them fixed before it can damages my heart wich i dont know if thats true . but the question that i have is how can i afford a dentist i only work part time and have a 9 year old son that i need to take care of i dont have a thousand dollars to get my teeth pulled out . is there any options for to ever go to see a dentist?

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 18 - March - 2011, at 08:21 AM

• Bad teeth are focus of infection in body and they should be taken care off. If you cannot afford dentist then you can look for some charity clinics organised by dental groups in your area or you can try some dental school near your home, In dental schools the treatment is cheap and some time even free as they need patient to teach budding dentist. However the treatment quality is absolutely fine and all the work is done by students under supervision of teacher dentists. You can also browse the american dental association website for free dental clinics annoucements. For more info on how to get free dental treatment you can read this article... www.identalhub.com/article_free-dental-treatment-493.aspx

Free Dental Consultation