I am 29 years old and have been having problems with my teeth since my teenage years.No matter how many times I brush and floss they are not healthy they are fragile and have become weak and have even started to fall out I've been to several dentists who have informed me that I would have to wear dentures but I don't want them. I was told I couldn't even get bridges put in because I have no bone now I'm trying to get snap on smile but I don't have many teeth left at the bottom do you think this will work for me?

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 30 - October - 2011, at 05:27 AM

• If you are mainting good oral hygiene and take good care of your teeth then there is no reason for you to loose teeth so early. The decayed teeth which are restorable will be restored by dentist with composite fillings and the teeth which can be restored will be pulled out and on you can have dental implants at their place. Now you have to schedule an appointment with some good dentist and discuss the treatment options. In this era of modern dentistry there are lot of dental treatment options and smiles can be restored on almost every face. regarding the snap on smile, nothing can be advised at this stage without clinical examination. For more info on cosmetic dental makeover options you can read this article... http://www.identalhub.com/dental-cosmetic-makeover-options-for-front-teeth--597.aspx 

Free Dental Consultation