Well it started with my two youngest children who were preemies.. I was told That they were taking all my calcium and other stuff..Which caused the breaking of my teeth...So I just had alot of them removed..

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 15 - April - 2011, at 20:03 PM

• Pregnancy do takes toll on woman health and calcium depletion does take place from body and due this this lot of calicum supplements are given during and after pregnancy. But it is not the teeth which is the source of calcium for the child. Dental health suffers either because it is difficult to maintain proper oral hygiene due to nausea and vomitting during pregnancy and due to harmonal changes. Most affected part of the mouth is the gums and that condition is also called pregnancy gingivitis. Now you have to really take care of your teeth and schedule an appointment with dentist. The teeth which needs to be pulled out have to be restored either by dental implant or bridges and whatever is left, you have to really maintain them by maintaining good oral hygiene. For more info on oral hygiene you can read this article.... www.identalhub.com/article_good-oral-hygiene-231.aspx

Free Dental Consultation