I have been trying to get braces since my freshman year in highschool. I am now a senior, and Im redy for my teeth to be straight. My mother was told that the insurance doesn't pay for all of it, we can't afford to pay it. What should i do?

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 06 - August - 2011, at 00:07 AM

• When you are looking for the right kind of dental insurance for yourself or family what you do need to keep in mind is that finding the right cheap dental insurance braces is certainly a possibility. There are several different dental insurance packages out there and if you look around and shop well you will definitely discover cheap dental insurance braces for yourself. What you do need to keep in mind is that the right dental insurance will be a great boon for you as it will enable you to get the best of treatment at far less a cost. There are traditional dental policies around but if you search really hard, you will be able to find one that suits your needs perfectly and is tailor made for you and allows you to be able to get the best discount as well. Also, the longer that you are going to have your braces on, the more will be the cost that is associated with them. Therefore, the use of cheap dental insurance can go on to cover all of this right from the dental fees, maintenance as well as the regular check-ups that you need to ensure that the dental treatment for the braces is progressing in the right path. There are also dental insurance plans that offer you the most flexible of premium payment options. You can opt for the premium to be broken up into easy to pay monthly charges. This makes your payment options not so burdensome on you. The other option that the use of cheap dental insurance braces offers you is that you can have the premium subtracted straight away from the stipulated bank account on a particular day. This will go on to save you the time and effort to go and pay the dental insurance premium. Cheap dental insurance braces certainly work but the thing to be kept in mind is that you should not lapse on the payment. This means that you must be sure about the dates on which the premium needs to be paid. This will keep your policy in force and not allow it to lapse or turn invalid. This will ensure that when you do need dental treatment you will not end up paying for it through your nose. The use of cheap dental insurance braces allows you to be able to get the best of treatment at a far less cost than you would have actually ended up paying for it. Cheap dental insurance braces will also go on to give you the option of choosing from a list of participating dentists that you want to take the treatment from. You need not only opt for the dentist that is recommended to you. When you purchase a dental insurance coverage ensure that you check the contract well so that you know what you are getting into and the costs that are associated with it.

• Terry

Terry 06 - August - 2011, at 00:04 AM

• I am looking for cheap dental insurance which include braces treatment. I know about some dental insurance which cover braces treatment but their premium is very high. I can’t afford that high premium. Are cheap dental insurance braces possible to find?

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 26 - May - 2011, at 18:45 PM

• If you have dental insurance, then also it depends whether you plan covers braces or not and if covers then upto what extent. For this evaluation you have to visit braces treatment dentist. However donot worry, just go for braces treatment dentist as consult will be free as it is covered under your plan. The insurance staff will then call your insurance company to find out what is covered after telling the treatment you require. They will also tell you the copay you are required to pay. One good thing about this braces treatment it that it is usually spread upto 18 months and though it costs in the range of $5000 to $6000 but all the money is not required to be paid in one shot. The payment are spread over treatment time. So your copay will also be spread over treatment period and that I think should not be problem.  If you still have problem then you visit some dental school near your home as treatment in dental school is cheaper than the private dentists and it can be some time free. For more info on how to get cheap braces you can read this article... www.identalhub.com/dental-how-to-get-braces-at-half-cost-675.aspx

Free Dental Consultation