i brush my teeth every day somtimes 4-5 times a day. it does not work. Ive tried everyhting otc that i can do. i work in the medical field and its really embarassing when i your co-workers dont want to be near you. my childeren are the same way. help me please. please help me.

Leave Comment

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 07 - February - 2011, at 10:14 AM

• There are many causes of bad breath. It can be because of local factors or it can be because of systemic factors. If you are maintaining very good oral hygiene with regular brushing, flossing, regular tongue cleaning and use of mouthwash and there is no decay or gum disease and you are visiting your dentist every 6 months then there should not be any local factor to cause bad breath. In that case the systomic factors like sinusitis or some gastric problem or other systomic problem can cause the bad breath. For that you have to consult your phycian. Donot forget to do 3 time brushing, flossing, tonuge cleaning & mouthwash. For more info on bad breath you can read the following article ... www.identalhub.com/article_prevention-and-remedies-of-bad-breath-18.aspx

Free Dental Consultation