IM JUST WONDERING WHAT YOU COULD DO FOR ME. I HAVE HAD PAINFUL TEETH MOST OF MY LIFE, I HAVE NO ENAMEL, MY TEETH ARE BREAKING OFF DAY BY DAY. I DONT HAVE FRONT TEETH AND WHEN I CHEW MY FOOD I AM CHEWING ON THE NERVES BECAUSE MY TEETH ARE BROKEN OFF. I GOING TO ASK MY GIRLFRIEND TO MARRY ME BUT MY TERRIBLE TEETH ARE STOPPING ME BECAUSE IM EMBARRASSED FOR PICTURES ECT. I AM WONDERING HOW MUCH IT WOULD COST, I HAVE WENT TO A FEW PLACES BUT THEY COST THOUSAND AND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 17 - August - 2010, at 20:37 PM

• It looks like you have very poor dental condition but it is difficult to give any adviise without seeing the case but it is sure from your discription that the treatment is going t be expensive as you must be needing lot of denal work. If you have the insurance then it is not difficult to get it done but if you do not have the insurance then you can go to some dental school where the treatment is cheaper. You should get the treatment done as soon as possible because delaying things might complicate the treatment further. For more info on cosmetic dentistry you can visit the following link....www.identalhub.com/dental-cosmetic-makeover-options-for-front-teeth--597.aspx

Free Dental Consultation