I am 37 yrs old and im losing my teeth slowly. I have 17 teeth and some of them are loose and some are rotten. I need help bad.I have no insurance and no job. I can make payments but i need help. Im constantly in pain and dont where to get help from. Most of the missing teeth are in the back but its hard to eat and losing weight because of this.I dont what to do. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 14 - May - 2010, at 19:53 PM

• first of all you have to find out the cause of tooth loss. It can be because of dental decay or the gum disease. In both the cases you have to go to the dentist to get the treatment.As you have few loose teeth it looks like you have some gum disease. You should maintain very good oral hygeine by brushing your teeth and doing flossing. You can massage your gums with some good gum paint. Do warm saline rinses 2 to 3times a day it really helps. but you have to see the dentist. for that you can visit some dental school. For more info on gum diseases you can visit the follwing link on our web site........http://www.identalhub.com/dental-home-remedies-for-gingivitis-691.aspx

Free Dental Consultation