My problem is I am terrified of the dentist and the last time I saw one was 10 years ago when I had some fillings put in, when she numbed me it numbed my whole face to which I couldn't even close my eye and that freaked me out also they wanted to scrape my gums and after hearing many horror stories I never went back well now I have been in pain for the past 2 weeks, my tooth came out upper right side and I am having pain in this location and also in the tooth next to it. when I looked at it I can see a hole in the tooth where the gum is, the area is red and I see white in the hole at one point the whole side of my face was hurting. Do I have to have this other tooth pulled? also i feel maybe a piece of tooth on the upper gum where my tooth fell out.I don't know what to do because I am scared to death.No dental insurance either

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 23 - February - 2011, at 20:13 PM

• Yes, you have to see the dentist and get the treatment done if you delay the things the position will worsen. May be the tooth has not to be pulled out and it can be saved by the root canal. Your dentist can tell you after seing the X-ray's and examining it clinically. There is nothing to get anxious as the numbness is temporary and it goes away with in 2 to 3 hours after the procedure depending on the amount of anaesthesia given. So visit your dentist and if you do not have the insurance then you can go to some dental school. For more infor on root canal therapy you can visit the following link....www.identalhub.com/article_why-is-root-canal-treatment-rct-required-299.aspx

Free Dental Consultation