My name is Tuesday Cabiness, and I live in California. I am 42 years old, and in desperate need to find agencies or non-profit organizations that can direct or lead me to getting some dental work. I have had the same dentist for over 10 years, and he has failed in providing adequate and quality dental care. I have lost majority of my teeth, and I have many missing and cracked teeth in my mouth. I am embarrassed and ashamed that my mouth and teeth look like someone who is 90 years old. I cannot believe I continued to see my dentist, after all the poor quality of work he has done to my mouth. I do believe he tried to do the best he could, but in the end his actions has caused me much pain and humiliation. I do have the best insurance in California, but my yearly expenses for dental care do not touch the surface of work I need to repair my mouth, smile, and dignity. I have had two estimates from other dentists and their costs and fees to repair my mouth are $50,000 and $30,000. I do not have that type of money, and I do not have any assets or property to secure a loan for that amount. My situation with my teeth is getting worse and each day the clock is ticking before I lose the remainder of my teeth, especially the ones in front. I have major tooth decay with bridges, and they need repair as well. I have lost my trust with dentist, and don't know where to turn. Is there some agency or organization in my state that can help me? I appreciate any direction, advice, or suggestion on where to go for help. Thank you for your time and consideration. Tuesday Cabiness (909) 921-6220

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 25 - October - 2011, at 22:35 PM

• You have to really google hard on website to look for. You can browse ADA.org for announcements or can check California Dental Association website for free dental clinics which are organised for different dental groups. Another option for you is to try with dental schools in your area where they do sometimes take up complex cases and can subsidize the treatment and if lucky even free to teach the dental students. However the treatment is abolutely perfect and is carried under supervision of senior dentists. For more info on how to find free or cheap dental treatment you can read this article... http://www.identalhub.com/article_free-dental-work-494.aspx

Free Dental Consultation