Hi, I've been fighting a dental infection for 3yrs and it's about to cause me a stroke/heart attack..I can feel it, but, NONE of my doctors are listening to me. My blood pressure is sky rocketing & they're dismissing me as having hypertension..this is not the case. Im an LMT & I know this is serious as its starting to affect me nuerologically. Please help me with what to tell my doctors to let them know how very serious ongoing dental infection can be. I left my phone number...PLEASE help me to save my life. Thank you so very much for your time, Vanessa

Leave Comment

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 01 - April - 2010, at 19:56 PM

• The dental infection can be either the tooth infection, in which you have acute pain and some sort of decay. In this you can have a abcess also or it can be the gum infection in which along with pain there is bleeding and the gums become red and swollen. If you think that you are having dental infection and your dentist is not able to diagnose it then take second opinion. Sometimes because of the systemic disease the gums become sensitie so you should take the treatment for hypertension also. Along with all this you can also take care of infection by maintaining good oral hygeine and regular dental checkups. For more info on heart diseases and dentistry you can visit the following link on oiur website...http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-dentistry-and-heart-diseases-46.aspx

Free Dental Consultation