can i be treated for Root Canal Therapy by Periodontics,if he has experience on doing root canal from many years

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 28 - June - 2011, at 10:29 AM

  • Before becoming periodontist every dentist has to do DDS and in that they are taught about Root Canal treatment procedures. So if a Periodontist has experience and want to do Root Canal treatment, it is like getting RCT from General Dentist and not a Specialist. For more info on Root Canal Treatment you can read this article ...

Free Dental Consultation