my daughter's teeth get yellow even just after couple of hours after really good brushing!

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 26 - July - 2011, at 08:53 AM

• After Root Canal treatment, the tooth becomes discolored because the tooth has become nonvital and does not any any blood or nerve supply and it is dead and becomes brittle and due to this after root canal treatment, dental crowns are advised and if you donot want to go for crowns then you can go for bleeching of teeth which will make your teeth white.

• mary

mary 25 - July - 2011, at 03:10 AM

• I had a root canal treatment two months back. Post procedure my teeths have become yellow , I regularly brush my teeths and maintain adequate dental hygiene. Please help to resolve this issue.

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 31 - May - 2011, at 11:40 AM

• The reason is either the fod habits are not good or the brushing is not proper. You can get the professional cleaning done and ask her to maintain very good oral hygeine with flossing and regular tongue cleaning. The yellow teeth is because of the deposition of the smear layer which is there because of poor oral hygeine. she can use some good mouth wash also. For more info on oral hygeie you can visit the following link...www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-oral-hygiene-63.aspx

Free Dental Consultation