I got deep carries of my wisdom tooth for that ,I visit dentist who advise me Root canal therapy,after two sessions of that he ask me for pain which I denied,than he suggest me to change the mode of treatment from RCT to amalgum filling,after 3 days of amalgum filling I feel moderate throbbing pain,which is aggravated with hot tea.what to do?should I take antibiotic and pain killer?is the line of treatment is right? What is the solution?

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 18 - April - 2014, at 20:25 PM

• If the cavity is deep and you are having pain after filling then that means the tooth is infected. As this is wisdom tooth, you have two options, either you can go for root canal treatment if you really want to save the tooth or you can get it pulled out as this is wisdom tooth and it has no role to play in mastication of food or otherwise and dentists mostly recommend its extraction. You can discuss with your dentist as  it is difficult to give you proper treatment plan without clinical examination. for more info on wisdom teeth you can check this link in our website... http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-wisdom-teeth-47.aspx

Free Dental Consultation