Hello. Well, I am extremely unhappy with my smile. My two front teeth stick out, the rest of my teeth are straight it is these two front ones that however give it that "Buck Tooth" Look. They are not oversized nor long, but they do stick out! It makes me extremely insecure with myself and stops me from being the outgoing, sociable person I know I am! Please let me know what procedure I would need to fix my teeth and give me the smile I always dreamed of! I am turning 16 in June and want nothing more then to have a beautiful smile. Thank you for your time -Adriana

Leave Comment

Comments

• Adriana

Adriana 30 - March - 2012, at 10:46 AM

• Okay. Thank you! Veneers won't work in this case?:(

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 30 - March - 2012, at 08:14 AM

• For bucked teeth best treatment plan is to go for the braces treatment. In braces treatment the teeth are brought into alignment and you can get the smile you dreamed of. The braces treatment takes around 18 to 24 months depending upon the case and for this you have to visit an orthodontist. For more info on braces treatment you can visit the following ilnk   http://www.identalhub.com/dental-braces-and-brackets-help-to-align-teeth-perfectly-845.aspxn..

Free Dental Consultation