my daughter is not ready to go to the dentist and she have cavities and she is is scared of the dentist and of the injections too

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 07 - June - 2013, at 10:18 AM

  • That is case with many kids and adults as well. For her you should take her to a Pedodontist who is child dental specialist. A pedodontist specialises in children dentistry and is specially trained to handle these situations. So schedule an appointment with a pedodontist. for more info on pedodontist you can  check this article.....

Free Dental Consultation