i have this thing on my gum in the middle of my top left and right central incisor(middle of my front top two teeth) it looks like a pimple its white and ive tried poking it...its about the size of a sewing pin Please Help Me ASAP!!!

Leave Comment


  • Alec

    Alec 09 - March - 2012, at 16:29 PM

  • oh And The thing on my gum is like a blister doesnt hurt

  • Alec

    Alec 09 - March - 2012, at 16:27 PM

  • Does The Root Canal Hurt or any of them?

  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 09 - March - 2012, at 03:32 AM

  • From your discription it lookslike that you have some intraoral sinus which can be because of the gum problem or the decayed tooth  If it is because of the gum infection then you have toget the SCRP done bt if it is due tothe decayed tooth then you have to getthe root canal treatment done. It is difficult to give the exact diagnosis with out the cliical examination and theX-ray but you visit the dentist wh will do the treatment according to the diagnosis . For more info on root canal treatment you can visit the following link....http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-root-canal-therapy-17.aspx

Free Dental Consultation