I had a filling come out. It's been in there 20+ years. At first, didn't bother me. Now, the last few days it has been hurting. Specially, when the cold hits it. Just to put the benzocaine 20% on it. It hurts! I went and got the temp. Filling product at Walgreens which I've used before and it always worked but this time it doesn't seem to be helping it still hurts. I've got no ins. I've got no money, No CC. I work part time. Do you gave any suggestions? Please help, I could pay the Dentist 25$ Every other week. I don't know what to do. I live in broward county if you know if there is a dentist that will work with me. Whichever is the cheapest either filling or pull it out. Thank you for your time & help.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 08 - March - 2014, at 10:02 AM

• If pain is there after the filling has come out then that means the tooth is infected and in such cases if you really want to save the tooth then you will need root canal treatment followed by crown. But if you cannot afford RCT then you can get it pulled out. If you donot have any  money, insurance then you can try some dental school or google for some free dental camps/clinics in your city/area. for more info on RCT need you can checkt this link in our website... http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-root-canal-therapy-17.aspx

Free Dental Consultation