dear Dr my permanent canine was extracted due to some reason but my Dr is saying the space of this canine can not be closed.they will have to implant a tooth there.plz tell me is there any solution to close the space or implant is better solution.what is implant and how it does?is it a permanent solution or is it for just few years.plz rply thanks

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 19 - November - 2012, at 05:04 AM

• Replacing a missing canine with a dental implant is the optimal treatment plan.Dental implants are the best option to replace the missing teeth rather than resting on gum line like removable prosthesis or using adjacent tooth as a support like fixed bridge, dental implants are long time replacement that your dentist places in the jaw bone .The benefits that dental implants bring to one are many. They are permanent and are going to last for the entire lifetime of the patient. This makes it worthwhile as then you will not have to incur expenditure on them again and again.

For more info,visit the link http://www.identalhub.com/dental-various-pros-and-cons-of-dental-implants-792.aspx

Free Dental Consultation