For a while now I have been experiencing popping sensations in my teeth. Some of my teeth have shifted out of alignment. It started on my right side, it was my right incisor, and my first premolar. Recently my bottom left premolar started to do the same thing. My gums are healthy, I went to the dentist a couple months ago and all they said was that I need to get my wisdom teeth removed, but other than that everything was healthy. is this popping sensation caused by my wisdom teeth coming further in and is that why my teeth alignment is messing up? Thanks!

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 03 - March - 2013, at 07:42 AM

• If the gums are healthy then there is no reason that the teeth should be malaligned like this even if the wisdom teeth are erupting and there is no space for them. If the wisdom teeth do not have space to erupt they become impacted and put pressure on the adjacent teeth. It is difficult to give any comment in your case with out seeing the case clinically but if there is no space for the wisdom teeth to erupt and they are causig problem the you can pull them out. For more info on wisdom tooth you can vist the following link...http://www.identalhub.com/dental-knowing-all-about-wisdom-teeth-719.aspx

Free Dental Consultation