Hello, I had a dental procedure done a few years ago to my 2 front top teeth and ever since I've had problem, after problem. My teeth are ridiculously sensitive, I can't handle my mouth open with a cold breeze. My gums have also over the past few months recently started to swell up and when I brush they bleed. I take good care of my teeth, brushing, mouth wash, but I don't floss. I can't afford a dentist either, is there anything you can recommend for me to do? I've googled heaps and it all leads to gingivitis…

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 26 - August - 2013, at 21:09 PM

• You have not mentioned what type of dental procedure got. You went for crown or RCT or just the gums treatment done. As you mentioned that teeth are sensitive so RCT are not done, so may be you have infected teeth which is causing the sensitivity and also the swollen gums. For this you have to go to your dentist to find out the cause and only then the treatment is possible. If you cannot afford dentist then try some dental school nearby and get the treatment done. for more info on RCT you can check this link in our website.... http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-root-canal-therapy-17.aspx

Free Dental Consultation