hi i am 17,one of maxillary incisors is tilted outwards about half an inch.i was wondering if braces would bring it back in arch,so i visited a couple of dentists they declared removal of four adjacent incisors,it is horrible of course..though rest of the jaw is nearly perfect just a little crowded is there any other way to make room for tooth to fit in..like dental filing or anything please do let me know. thanks

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 25 - March - 2013, at 10:37 AM

• If you really want to have good aligned teeth then you need to have space for aligning the teeth. As you  have mentioned that you teeth are crowded so that means there is no space for aligning the teeth and that is why the dentist has advised for pulling out the teeth. Whether any other alternative is possible depends on, how much space is needed for align the teeth and for that models have to be taken and space has to be calculated. The other alternatives are going for selective grinding or going for veneers or going for crowns. You can discuss these options with your dentist. For more info on cosmetic dentistry, you can check this article in our website.... http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-cosmetic-dentistry-85.aspx

Free Dental Consultation