I wore braces in a Ghanaian dental clinic before coming into this country. Please is it possible for me to see a dentist in California to complete the correction for me?

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 04 - May - 2012, at 23:16 PM

  • Yes you can visit any nearby dentist and get your treatment done from that region. To look for dentists in any nearby location you can visit the link and fill in the required details...http://www.identalhub.com/index.aspx

Free Dental Consultation