I think wrong position of overbite & underbite makes my facial profile different. please guide me

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 02 - December - 2016, at 23:40 PM

  • If you feel that you have corrective issues then you shpuld visit an orthodontist. He can take the Xray's and make moulds to study your facial profile and if any discrepency is there then he can suggest you the treatment plan. So visit your orthdontist and discuss your problem with him. some overbite and underbite discrepencies can be treated by going for the braces treatment or with the orthognathic surgey. If you want to know more about the braces and the orthognathic surgery you can visit the following link on our website.....


Free Dental Consultation