hello sir , m from india ...... m 18 yrs old n require a consultant badly ......i look good but my teeth r somewhat crooked .....one of my front teeth from the upper gum is crooked over the other ..... it doesnt get noticed too much ..... but i wonder if i can straighten it by just pressing it in the correct way .......??????????????

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 01 - July - 2013, at 19:55 PM

  • You do not have to worry about the crooked teeth. The crooked teeth can be aligned by braces treatment and for that you have to visit a orthodontist who specialises in this. He will make the mould and take series of X-ray's and then decide the treatment plan for you. For more info on braces treatment you can visit the following link........http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-braces-21.aspx

Free Dental Consultation