all of my teeth are decayed and broken i have hard white bumps and can taste the infection when it drains there are several places along my gumline that have these bumps and i have no insurance and am scared i am going to become mortally il from these staph infections that i can not get rid of what route of action do i take

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 27 - September - 2012, at 03:54 AM

• It is always better to either get the decayed broken teeth removed or get them treated by restoring them. They are the source of infection. So go to the dentist who will do the clinical examination and take the X-ray to diagnose whether these teeth can be saved or they have to be pulled out.The teeth which can be restored will be restored and those which have to be pulled out will be replaced either by fixed partial dentures or implants Basically what you need is the full mouth rehabilitation.If you do not have any insurance then you can visit some dental school which is near by .The treatment in dental school is quite cheap.In the mean time ,maintain good oral hygiene.Brush your teeth twice daily.For more info on smile make over you can visit the following link.... www.identalhub.com/article_procedures-for-smile-makeover-147.aspx

Free Dental Consultation