hi Dr my daughter has a under bite jaw by birth she is just 2 years old .i want to know can it be corrected with out surgery?if yes then in which age the treatment should be start.waiting for ur rply thanks

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 19 - January - 2013, at 08:22 AM


    At the age of 2 years it is difficult to say about the under bite as the teeth are still erupting. The eruption of molars is the natural bite openers. For the treatment of the under bite you have to consult the orthodontist as the treatment depends upon the type of under bite that is whether it is skeletal or dental in origin. So visit an orthodontist and take the opinion. 

Free Dental Consultation