Hi everysone.My teeth are pretty straight.But I need and want braces.when i get them im going to do everything possible to have a fast and good treatment.So anyway the only ones that need to be straightened a little is teeth #9,8,and 7. Well barley #8 and 9,but as you can see #7 is pushed back.How will that be able to fit in will i need a top expandor?For the bottom set, teeth #22 to 24 are a bit off but look like they will move fast.There is a tooth #25 pushed back as you can see.I think braces on the bottom will be fast because I had tooth #18 removed and having a root canal on #19 and might have that pulled.How long do you think i will need braces for and what else would i need.expandors,spacers. Etc.thanks for your time ! Im about to be 20 by the way.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 07 - March - 2013, at 20:30 PM

• It looks like that you really need braces as you have lot of malaligned teeth. for this you have to go to an Orthodontist, who will take a set of xrays, cef and make the models and then evaluate the treatment plan. If the space is needed, then you may given expanders or spacer but it all depends on the treatment plan. It is difficult to comment without clinical exams and xrays but before going to orthodontist you get the root canal treatment completed.Braces treatment usually takes around 18 months. On more info on braces you can browse these braces articles in our website.... http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-braces-21.aspx

Free Dental Consultation