Hello Doctor, I have visited my dentist in Ghaziabad. Taken an xray. My problem was like I get food stuck in between my teeth. So I was asking for help. Referring the xray, doctor advise me root canal. Please I need a second opinion. Please ask me to send you my xray. Thanks & Regards, Atmaram

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 10 - June - 2015, at 20:06 PM

  • If the food impaction is there then you must be  having some decay and if decay is deep then root canal is mandatory to save the tooth. So if your dentist says so, then you have to you go for root canal treatment. If you want to send the xray then you can send these over to dr.dental@identalhub.com For more info on root canal treatment you can check this link in our website.... http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-root-canal-therapy-17.aspx

Free Dental Consultation