I have a bad tooth ache, for 2 weeks straight, symptoms that have shown up are as follows and they are in order: Tooth pain/ Gum line pain on the right side where damaged tooth is located / right nasal passage pain / Right eye pain / right ear ache / Right side of the Jaw pain / Feeling of soreness in gum line, and cheech / and now my cheek bone is also sensitive to the touch. These happen simultaneously and sometimes all at once, The tooth ache is always present, it just becomes milder at times, even laughing hurts. Sleeping makes the condition worse, and so I have been getting - 2 to3 hours of sleep at a time. I have antibiotics, and Tylenol 3 I alternate with Acetaminophen. How bad is it, and what can I do while I wait for my insurance to approve the procedure that needs to take place?

Leave Comment

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 09 - June - 2015, at 09:25 AM

• It looks like that your tooth is badly infected. So you have to get the treatment for that done. It will be either root canal treatment or it will need pull out. Till then you have to take your meds on time. Normally it takes 3-4 days for antibiotic to work. Donot eat anything from that side and take soft diet. Maintain good oral hygiene. You will get relief if you keep cold water in mouth. So schedule an appointment with dentist asap. for more info on tooth extraction, you can check this link in our website...http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-tooth-extraction-27.aspx

Free Dental Consultation