Hello, I have some gap in my teeth & they are not in a regular shape. Now I want to go trough some treatment for make them closer. Is it advisable that I should to go for an orthodontic test or Use some clips? Can you suggest a good treatment in Greater Noida/Noida for the same ?

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 23 - August - 2012, at 23:31 PM

  • Your teeth needs a clinical evaluation as if the gap is small and restricted to anterior teeth only then composite restoration is enough to reshape the teeth. Also the exact cause behind the gap has to be made as in some cases the high frenum attachment can be the cause. In such cases, frenectomy can be done. But if the gap is uneven then you need to get orthodontic appliance. So, crux is you should have your teeth clinically examined by visiting an orthodontist. For more info on how to reduce the gap you can visit the link...http://www.identalhub.com/dental-dealing-with-a-gap-tooth-566.aspx

Free Dental Consultation