i havnt been to the dentist for about 4 years now, i am getting ready to make an appointment in the next couple of days. i know i have cavities and tooth decay (it is visible), a few of the cavitys have bothered me a a couple times, but they do not hurt on a regular basis. im 21 years old and just graduating college, i didnt have dental insurance in college, but just scored a job where i get it. what can i expect to happen at my visit? well i have to get teeth pulled?

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 14 - February - 2013, at 10:03 AM

• normally teeth are not pulled out if they are decayed and can be restored. if there is pain or sensitivity then may be you have to go for the root canal treatment . teeth are pulled out if they are badly broken and can not be restored. When you go to the dentist , he will do the clinical examination and take the X-rays. After that the treatment plan will be made and the treatment is done. For more info on dental caries you can visit the following link...http://www.identalhub.com/dental-treatment-of-cavities-in-teeth-923.aspx

Free Dental Consultation