Hello, my name is Brittany Burden and I am 16 years old. Ever since the end of last month something weird has been happening: My mouth started getting multiple black bumps on the side of my gums and one on the side of my side but that went away in one day. At first I thought it was because ever since I was little I've had a bad habit of biting my gums. But now this month I wake up and have to keep spitting out blood. I don't know why so much blood is coming out or where its coming from but when I go to brush my teeth its the same two or three teeths that have blood clots on the side of them. I also now have a black bump on the tip of my tounge. Please help Im getting very worried and very irritated that I have to spit out blood and remove blood clots off my teeth every morning and my mouth still has not stopped bleeding. Sincerely, An unhappy bloddy mouth :(

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 06 - April - 2012, at 19:39 PM

• It looks like you are having some gum problem called as gingivitis. As you are 16 years old and at this age there are lot of harmonal changes and sometimes because of that also you have gingivitis which is called as puberty gingivitis or some times because of poor oral hygeine also causes the gingivitis. It is difficult to give the definite diagnosis with out the clinical examination and the detailed history but you can visit the dentist and get the treatment done . Till then do warm saline rinses 2 to 3 timea a day and maintain very good oral hygeine. For more info on gum diseases you can visit the following link...http://www.identalhub.com/dental-home-remedies-for-gingivitis-691.aspx

Free Dental Consultation