I had a tooth pulled on Saturday. It is now 12:15 am Tuesday and I am still in a lot of pain. I am now experiencing a very bad headache that never seems to go away alomg with an earache and pressure in my ears. I'm not sure if the pain meds I'm on is causing the headache but without it I am stull in way too much pain. Is this pain and headache normal or could something be wrong?

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 08 - January - 2014, at 09:27 AM

• If it was a normal tooth extraction then after 3 days, pain should not be there. If you are having pain with headache and ear ache then may be your extraction socket has become infected. Visit your dentist and get the followup exam done. If infection is there then the dentist will put you on antibiotics and if dry socket is there then he will give you dressing for dry socket. Till then maintain good oral hygiene and do warm saline rinses 2-3 times day. for more info on problems after tooth extraction you can check this link in our website..... http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-tooth-extraction-27.aspx

Free Dental Consultation