My name is Brittany and I am 20 years old. For about a month now my teeth have been extremely sensitive, and sometimes they will feel so weird and sensitive that when I touch some of them they make this clicking sound.I really started getting worried when the other day my jaw started hurting. It had hurt a little a few months back and even a year ago I had some discomfort, but this was different. It hurts to chew. It feels like my jaw is popping. I don't want to eat. I don't know what to do. I don't have health or dental insurance. I haven't been to the dentist in ten years. I take really good care of my teeth. I don't know what this is. Please help me.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 20 - July - 2012, at 00:36 AM

• You have decayed teeth that are causing u pain n sensitivity.There are cavities which are deep and they require treatment.So u need to go to a dentist and get clinical checkup done.If the decay is not very deep then the dentist can do a simple filling but if it is too deep then u have to get RCT done.

Also remember to brush and floss daily and avoid having sugary  and sticky stuff like chocolates ,toffees and chips.As they increase the chances of decay of teeth..............for more info refer the link...............http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-dental-pain-42.aspx

Free Dental Consultation