I dont have buck teeth but my front teeth show when my mouth is open and are a little larger than my other teeth,it has bothered me my whole life....what can i do to fix this PLEASE?!

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 21 - November - 2012, at 04:15 AM

  • Front 2 teeth are called as central incisors and are usually bigger in size as compared to other teeth. If upper front teeth are forward, then also they will appear bigger.ize of teeth can be adjusted with cosmetic procedures. Slenderizing, enameloplasty or recontouring can be done which can be used to alter shape or length of tooth by few millimeters. If there are large discrepancies present, then these methods can’t be used. Cosmetic procedures such as dental veneers or crowns can also be used to correct the size of teeth. You can visit a cosmetic dentist to adjust the size of teeth. For more info on cosmetic dental procedures, refer to…..    http://www.identalhub.com/article_all-about-cosmetic-dentistry-358.aspx

Free Dental Consultation