I am 61 and have been going to the same dentist for years and have been satisfied. He said I need a root canal then a cap. He put a temp on before I got the cap and I told him that there was a small part of the tooth sticking out which the temp does not cover. He said the cap would cover it . Guess what it did not, hE GOT MAD AT ME AND SAID THERE IS NOTHING THERE BUT THERE IS I HAVE nVEVER SEEN HIM GET DEFENSIVE LIKE THAT. I explained to the receptionist what transpired , She said call back in a couple days. I am not making this up

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 30 - August - 2016, at 00:25 AM

• Usually when cap is given the whole tooth is covered. No part of the tooth should be visible. I cann't comment on this without seeing ths case clinically. You can discuss with him or his assistant afterwards or you can take second opinion. If the part of the tooth is visible there is no big deal. The crown can be removed and a new crown can be fitted. So deal with patience ,talk to your dentist and every thing will be fine. For more info on dental crowns you can visit the following link...

http://www.identalhub.com/article_problems-after-crown-placement-272.aspx

Free Dental Consultation