both of my wisdom teeth came in about a year ago.for the past 4 months,my left tonsil has been constantly swollen.also my left lymph node is constantly swollen.skin is growing over on top of left wisdom tooth.i feel tightness on left side of neck when i move it around much.i wake up in the morning with my right side of jaw locking in and out of place and after a couple of hours it stops.feels like my left jaw is swollen.and my right one is normal,but the left side swolleness is making the the right side to lock out of place.when i rub my hand on bone of jaw,under wisdom near back of jaw it feels like there is a speed bump.feels like left back part of jaw bone is bigger than right side.none of these things seem to hurt.they just bother me.please help me.ive had this for awhile,but since it doesnt hurt i havent gone to doctor.but i am worried.let me know what you think.thanks -bruno

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 16 - March - 2012, at 08:45 AM

• It isdifficult to comment as it can be because of the tonsilitis you are having these symptoms or it is because of the wisdom teeth . As you are having skin on the wisdom teeth so it can be the infected wisdom tooth which is causing all the problems.So go to the dentist and get the examination done. If the wisdom tooth is causing the problem then get it pulled out as this tooth does not haveany significance and does not help in chewing the food. For more info on wisdom tooth you can visit the following link...http://www.identalhub.com/dental-knowing-all-about-wisdom-teeth-719.aspx

Free Dental Consultation