I have a hole In my mouth where my wisdom tooth is suppose to be. I put my tongue where the hole is and I can feel the hole but can't feel a tooth. It's been hurting me for a few days now. I would say at least 3-4 days. Do you think it could be my wisdom tooth growing in or something else?

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 17 - April - 2014, at 20:33 PM

• It has to be wisdom tooth which is growing if you are between 18 to 25 years of age as average age of eruption of wisdom tooth is this but it can erupt any time but not normally before 15-16 years of age. You can schedule an appointment with you dentist and get an xray done to check. If the tooth is not having sufficient space to come out then you may have to go for extraction of this tooth. Many times these wisdom teeth have problem of angulation and as they donot help in masticaiton of food, they are recommended for extraction. So schedule an appointment with dentist for going forward. for more info on wisdom teeth youc can check this link in our website... http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-wisdom-teeth-47.aspx

Free Dental Consultation