I have a above average sized torus palatinus and I have upper dentures but they dont fit snug as they should. Is there any dentists out there that can do custom dentures for someone that has a torus palatinus that will give them a snug fit?

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 04 - December - 2013, at 09:13 AM

  • Torus palatinus is not a very uncommon situation, so the dentists who are expert in denture making like Prosthodontist, they know what to do in such conditions. So it is better you find out some Prosthodontist near your place and get the denture made from him. You can try some dental school where all the specialists are available.

Free Dental Consultation