hi i keep having pain at the back of my gum its been going on for a while now i just want to know if its normal its been going on for a year now

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 24 - November - 2012, at 03:08 AM

  • This should really be looked at by a dentist. Without being able to clinically examine you and see some x-rays of the area, we really can't diagnose exactly what you have, and therefore really can't give you accurate advice. It may be some healing canker sores (apthous ulcers), swelling related to an impacted or erupting wisdom tooth, some gum problem, an abrasion, something else, or a combination of more than one problem. Who knows, it could be something brewing that if left untreated will only flare up in the future. That is why it's important to get it looked at by a professional. It is always better to be safe than sorry.Till the time you visit a dentist,maintain good oral hygiene.Do warm saline rinses 2-3 times a day.For more info,visit the link http://www.identalhub.com/dental-frequently-asked-questions-about-wisdom-teeth-920.aspx

Free Dental Consultation