had a root canal done about 15 yrs ago last week the tooth fell out but everything is in tact. Can i take the tooth to a dentist and have them to put it back in.

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 31 - August - 2016, at 22:53 PM

  • If the dental crown has come out and your tooth is intact then you can take that crown to the dentist and if it is not damaged then dentist will fix it. But if the tooth is frctured then you have to discuss the treatment plan with your dentist depending upon how much tooth structure is left . For more info you can visit the following link on our website...


Free Dental Consultation