I have no insurance and i am very scared of going to the dentist.But my teeth have gotten so bad its hard to even eat.This has affected me in a lot of ways.I dont want to smile, laugh.It seems like if your not a child,senior or homeless there isnt much help.I have had a dentist send me away with a perscription to another dentist.Because i was crying.I cant just have one tooth fixed at a time.I am desperate please if you could help me i would pay it forward in any way i can.Thank you Carol Myers

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 21 - September - 2012, at 21:34 PM

• Hi Carol,Free dental clinics can be a savior for you at this moment.The first thing that you can do is to call your local health department and ask them about free dental clinics and the other information regarding them. Secondly, you can talk to the representative of a health agency or a healthcare institution. They will have the information about the free dental clinics, their location and the services they offer. They will be in a good position to guide you towards getting a free dental service.Ask around. Ask your friends and colleagues if they know of any free dental care services or offers. They might have had such service or know of someone who has had and will be able to tell you accordingly. You could visit a dentist and try and convince him of giving you a free dental service. For more info visit the link... http://www.identalhub.com/article_free-dental-treatment-493.aspx

Free Dental Consultation